It seems like all I do on vinyl diaries is fangirl about Paramore…#SorryNotSorry. Here’s me fangirling about Paramore’s second album, Riot.
If you’ve been reading my vinyl diaries posts for a while, you’ll know I love to talk about what an album reminds me of, and why should Riot be any different?
- It reminds me of a time when I had hair like this…
…That red coat by the way, is “the Elmo coat” I referred to in my Spring wardrobe update.
- It reminds me of the time I had flu and was convinced I’d slept for 26 hours, when it had only been two.
- Listening to Misery Business on repeat when it was first released.
- Making new friends.
- Falling out with a friend over a boy.
- Finding independence at college.
When Paramore announced that they were reissuing Riot on vinyl last year, it went straight on my Christmas list as the cheapest I’d seen originals for was about £80. It’s nice to be able to listen to one of my favourite albums on vinyl after all this time.
- Let The Flames Begin – honestly though, listen to the live version and tell me the whole thing, but the outro especially, doesn’t give you chills.
- We Are Broken
- Misery Business
What have you been listening to lately?